Achieving Comprehensive Competitive Visibility
February 4, 2020
11:00 am – 11:45 am, Pacific Time
"I have used pen and paper for 15 years, spending hours writing prices down, keying it into spreadsheets and then maybe attaching a photo. Now, I click a few buttons on my phone, attach a photo and by the time I am back at my desk in the store, the information is on my laptop!"
- Missions App User, Large Retailer
Pricing and assortments are becoming more dynamic and localized by the day. Without sufficient competitive visibility, you can’t make strategic decisions, much less predict financial results.
Comprehensive Competitive Visibility
Competitive Intelligence Management (CIM) provides everything retailers need to achieve comprehensive competitive visibility. CIM has the industry’s most complete and accurate competitive price data, state-of-the-art product linking capabilities, and machine-learning-based analyses and visualization tools to support pricing decisions at scale.
CIM enables you to track, analyze, and act on competitive data:
- Get a 360 degree view on your market by tracking competitive price and assortment.
- Scale your competitive intelligence program by getting 10x the data in 10x less time—spend less time acquiring data and more time on analysis and action.
- Focus only on what matters by filtering by category, company, keyword, date, and more. Save your favorite views to cut through the clutter and spend your time on what drives your business.
What you will learn
Engage3’s VP of Product, Jonah Ellin, will review the product enhancements that were made on our CIM Analytics Suite implemented in 2019, and then take you through some very exciting planned features that will become available in 2020.
You will also get:
- A first peek at our newest version of the Missions mobile app, which empowers your associates to do quick competitive price shops, using their own smartphones, at any time. Missions has been used in the field by tens of thousands of auditors and select retailers across North America for the past 5 years and is only now being made generally available for direct use by retailers.
- A review of advancements we made with product linking in 2019 and a glimpse of what we have in store for 2020.
- An introduction to our QA tool that provides transparency to the data we collect, enabling you to make confident decisions that drive results.
Ready to take your competitive intelligence to the next level?
Join us on February 4, 2020 from 11:00 am - 11:45 am Pacific time to learn about our science-based product offerings and the roadmap for the year ahead with our product experts. Register below to save your spot today!
Webinar Speakers and Panelists
February 4, 2020
11:00 am to 11:45 am, Pacific Time
Ellin joins Engage3 from Rubicon Global, where he was VP of Product Development, delivering SaaS products for SmartCities and fleet management. Prior to Rubicon, Jonah spent almost 7 years at dunnhumby, leading product development for Price and Promotion and Category Management Solutions and growing the team from 20 to 100+ members.
Before dunnhumby, Jonah was at Information Resources Inc. (IRI) for 10 years, working in every area of the business including: measurements science requirements, project management, six sigma and product management. His team at IRI launched a number of products including data platforms for 7-Eleven & Costco, and analytic products including price and promotion performance measurement and mix-marketing. Before IRI, Jonah worked in management and technology consulting with clients including AIG, RR Donnelley, Abbott Labs, Nationwide & Zurich Insurance.
Ellin received his Bachelors in Political Science degree from University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
Prior to Engage3, Marielle was founder of Balikbayan Gear, a private label development company for top department stores like Shoemart, Rustans, Ace Hardware, Kultura, Robinsons Department Stores and National Bookstore in the Philippines. She also co-founded MarketingValet, a 40-people offshore creative agency that produced campaigns for Google, Adobe, Agilent, and Verizon Wireless. She was recognized for these two companies by being chosen as one of the Top Ten Entrepreneurs in 2008 by Entrepreneur Magazine, Philippine edition. Before venturing out on her own, Marielle spent most of her early marketing career in senior marketing and product management positions: as part of the release team for web.sql, the industry’s first tool to generate dynamic web pages from an online database, and as part of the strategic team for XML for data warehousing at database companies Sybase (SAP), and Informix (IBM), respectively.
Marielle is a member of the Forbes Communications Council. In her free time, Marielle runs the CCC Hula Fellowship Group in Sacramento. She is also mom to local band “The College Fund Street Band” (www.cfstreetband.com), and raises four egg-laying chickens in her backyard. Marielle received her B.S. in Commerce from De La Salle University in Manila and her MBA from Pepperdine University in Malibu.