Last month, Robert Schaulis of Andnowuknow interviewed Engage3 COO Edris Bemanian on his observations of pricing pressures from the likes of Amazon and Lidl. “The biggest trend is that pricing and assortments are becoming more dynamic and localized,” Edris says. He notes that e-commerce is now becoming a fundamental part of retailers’ strategies versus just a “me too” approach. Read the full article in Andnowuknow.com.
- Inside is Out, Outside is In: The Air We Breathe is on Everyone’s Mind October 7, 2020
- Using Premium Private Label for Consumer Interactions Beyond the Sale October 6, 2020
- Webinar Recording – Beyond the Price Check: How Product Linking Can Unlock Competitive Intelligence October 1, 2020
- Engage3 to Present at the C&S Wholesale Grocers Retail Solutions Expo 2020 October 1, 2020
- Engage3 Announces Webinar Beyond the Price Check: How Product Linking Can Unlock Competitive Intelligence – September 29, 2020 at 11 am Pacific September 25, 2020